Dr. Shrenuj P. Gandhi
JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGEON
- M.S. ( ORTHO.)
- Fellowship in JOINT REPLACEMENT, Mumbai
- Did M.B.B.S and M.S from the prestigious B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad (Civil Hospital)
- Winner of the Orthopaedic Quizzard(West zone),2019
- Won Bronze Medal in National Orthopaedic Quizzard,2020.
- Conducted a DRUG TRIAL as Clinical Assistant on the efficacy of ETODOLAC in post operative pain management of Orthopaedic patients.
- Achieved a rare feet of scoring 90 Percentile in F.N.B. exam(Fellowship of National Board) in first attempt.
PAPERS AND POSTERS PRESENTED
- Paper presentation on “OUTCOMES OF INCLUSION OF FRACTURE LEVEL IN SHORT SEGMENT FIXATION FOR THORACOLUMBAR FRACTURE DISLOCATION” at ASSICON 2019 held at Hyatt Regency, Ahmedabad from January 24 to 27, 2019.
- Poster presentation on “OUTCOME OF TIBIALISATION OF FIBULA IN A RARE CASE OF SEGMENTAL LOSS OF TIBIA” at GOACON 2019 held at Ahmedabad Management Association, Ahmedabad on 2nd and 3rd February, 2019.
- Publication on “ DISTAL TIBIAL METAPHYSEAL FRACTURES: NAIL VS PLATE. A COMPARATIVE STUDY” published in issue 4, page 29-34, year 2018 in International journal of research in medicine.
- THESIS – Results of ender`s nailing in intertrochanteric fractures.
- Attended a cadaveric workshop for Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy by Bombay Orthopaedic Society.
- Attended a workshop on Ponseti`s technique for CTEV Casting by Dr Matthew Varghese organised by CURE foundation